I am an IT expert with over 15 years experience of working within an IT environment. Leading a number of teams to provide world class, best-in-breed IT services.
- Migrated 4500 machines from Windows XP to Windows 7 accross 120+ sites located in 3 counties in budget and on schedule.
- including identifying devices, locations and colleagues, scheduling migration to accommodate BAU activity, managing colleague communications, providing data to the migration team, supporting day to day migration activity and troubleshooting numerous IT issues and colleague migration problems.
- Nominated as a required resource for many business critical meetings. Reduced the amount of calls that fell out of SLA.
Design / UX / UI
- Redesigned the communications strategy for the information department including email campaigns with clearer calls to action.
- Designed and led a number of interactive workshops to garner public feedback for a new Trustwide web presence.
- Worked closely with stakeholders to build wire frames and prototypes for planned feature sets.
- I coordinated multiple business groups to participate in user acceptance testing on a number of large scale/big impact projects before it went live to our customers.
- Improved communication between domain managers and the Windows 7 Migration team by modelling requirements in use cases and holding combined walk-through meetings, resulting in fewer change requirements during project.
- Worked with a number of teams and departments to remove waste from current business processes using LEAN / TEWV QIS mapping of processes using BPMN and using UML business models to clarify conflicting terminology and concepts used by different Trust areas.